Saturday, July 5, 2008

The C=Bat

Everyones heard of the WiiMote, but I've taken the next step with my Parallax Propeller interface for the C64 and added an Accelerometer. I've attached the Accelerometer to the end of a $2.00 wiffle bat, and programmed the Propeller to trigger the fire button of the 64 based on the G-Force reading. (See the monitor on the top of the TV in the video where I'm monitoring the Accelerometer input.)
My son and I are playing "Street Sports Baseball" a great game for the Commodore 64.
yes, I know I misspelled Commodore in the end of the video..
Moviemaker crashed twice while putting it together.


video

3 comments:

sgtmcboom said...

Hey its good to see you are still exparamenting.

This is James Jones write me back sometime.

sgtmcboom@yahoo.com

cara said...

Asics onitsuka tiger|onitsuka tiger by asics|onitsuka tiger mexico 66|onitsuka tiger australia|onitsuak tiger shoes|onitsuka tiger buy online

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

The author has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: No truth is universal, everything has its exception. Thanks for the info http://www.bestpenisproducts.com
http://www.buypenisproducts.com